On behalf of the APN Inter-Governmental Meeting (IGM), the decision-making body for all APN activities, the APN Secretariat is pleased to announce that funding for the following proposals has been approved, on the advice received from the Scientific Planning Group (SPG).
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate successful proponents and thank all proponents for their continued interest in, and support of, the APN and its activities.
- LCI2012-CDFP01-Maeda （LCI2012-01NSY(C)-Maeda）
Capacity Building for Implementing a “Measurable, Verifiable and Reportable (MRV)” Model in a Mid-Sized Thai Municipality
- LCI2012-CDFP03-Guerrero (LCI2012-02NSY(C)-Guerrero)
Strengthening Community Voices In REDD+ Policy
- LCI2012-RRFP03-Nagrath (LCI2012-01NMY(R)-Lakshmi(Nagrath))
Identification of Policy and Institutional Gaps, Drivers and Strategies to Scale-up Low Carbon and Energy Efficient Technology Application in the Construction and Infrastructure Sectors in South Asia
- LCI2012-RRFP05-Dhakal (LCI2012-02NMY(R)-Dhakal)
Understanding and Quantifying yhe Water-Energy-Carbon Nexus for Low Carbon Development in Asian Cities
- LCI2012-RRFP06-Lopez (LCI2012-03NMY(R)-Lopez)
Assessment of Carbon Sequestration through Vermitechnology in Organic Farming
- LCI2012-RRFP07-Macandog (LCI2012-04NMY(R)-Macandog)
Integrated Sustainability Assessment of Bio Energy Potentials in Asia: an Application of a Hybrid Approach on Trade-offs and Pathway
- LCI2012-RRFP08-Jupesta (LCI2012-05NMY(R)-Jupesta)
Low Carbon Urban Infrastructure Investment: Cases of China, Indonesia, and Japan