The APEC Climate Center (APCC) is hosting a training programme on User-oriented Statistical Downscaling of Climate Information in Agriculture and Water Resources on 21–26 August 2017, and is now accepting applications until Wednesday 31 May 2017.
The one-week training program aims to provide an introduction to statistical downscaling for climate change scenarios and seasonal prediction, and to guide participants in applying the produced data to the fields of agriculture and water resources.
- Period: Monday 21 – Saturday 26 August 2017
- Location: APEC Climate Center, Busan, Korea
- Topic: User-oriented Statistical Downscaling of Climate Information in Agriculture and Water Resources
- Scientists from national research institutes in agriculture and/or water-related fields in developing countries, preferably APEC economies, ASEAN, and Pacific Islands
- Working level staff of national research institutes in roles related to climate change strategies such as on impact assessment and feasibility studies
Wednesday 31 May 2017 by 18:00 (Korea Standard Time)
Mr. Daein Kang
External Affairs Department, APEC Climate Center
12 Centum 7-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, 48058, Republic of Korea
E-Mail: [email protected]
Web site: www.apcc21.org
Tel: +82 51 745 3929 / Fax: +82 51 745 3949
All the above information can be found at the following address: