Registration and abstract submission are open for the Third 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3RINCs 2016), which will be held at Melia Hotel, Hanoi, Viet Nam, 9–11 March 2016.
The aim of 3RINCs is to provide, and serve as a platform for, academic activities that promote a 3R society. A wide range of academic fields, including physics, chemistry, engineering, medicine, policy science, economy, and law, need to serve as keystones that support 3R development. It is essential that we strengthen mutual ties and have interdisciplinary discussions across these areas.
The scientific program will consist of oral presentations and posters on the following topics:
- 3R (Reduce, Reuse, and Recycling) challenges
- Waste and recycling resource statistics and data collection and processing
- Municipal solid waste characterization and management
- Biomass waste utilization
- E-waste recycling and management
- ELV (end-of-life vehicle) recycling and management
- Construction and demolition waste
- Waste to energy
- Industrial waste characterization and management
- Disaster waste and marine debris management
- Hazardous waste management
- Radioactively contaminated waste and low-level radioactive waste
- Waste landfill and disposal
- Greenhouse gas control
- Systems analysis, life cycle analysis, substance flow analysis, and others
- Policy, institutions, and financial measures
Deadline for abstracts: 20 January 2016 (extended)
Deadline for early registration: 29 January 2016
Leading papers selected by the Conference Organizer will be processed, and then revised and updated as necessary, for publication in special issues of the Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management, which is published by Springer.
For more information
Official website: http://www.3rincs.org/3rincs2016-call-for-abstracts/