An International Conference on Marine Science and Aquaculture will be held on 17–19 March 2015 in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Formerly known as International Seminar on Marine Science and Aquaculture (ISOMSA), the conference aims to gather scientists to present, discuss and share their research, findings and experiences at international level.
With theme “Challenges and Opportunities in Developing Blue Economy,” the conference provides platform to exchange knowledge on marine ecosystem and the development of aquatic food resources through sustainable fisheries and aquaculture.
The conference secretariat welcomes participation to attend, submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation in the field of marine science and aquaculture, specifically on:
- Blue economy – challenges and opportunities;
- Marine biodiveristy and ecological fisheries in the context of of blue economy;
- Aquaculture as a driver of blue economy;
- Stock enhancement and sea ranching;
- Framework for sustainable development;
- Blue economy in preserving ocean ecosystem;
- Ocean policies and governance issues;
- Sustainable maritime industries;
- Marine parks and sanctuaries; and
- Other topic of relevance.
Submission of abstracts: 15 January 2015