The South Asian Forum for Environment (SAFE) is organizing a South Asian Regional Workshop on Agricultural Waste Management: Practice to Policy, on 29–30 April 2017 at the following venue:
BIRLA INDUSTRIAL & TECHNOLOGICAL MUSEUM
National Council of Science Museums, Govt. of India.
19A Gurusaday Road, Kolkata 700019, India
Selected topics of the workshop:
- Agro-waste management: current practices and policy
- Agro-waste management: climate implications and smart practices
- Recycling of agro-waste: constraints and solutions
- Resource recovery and reuse practices in agro-waste management
- Agro-waste in fisheries and livestock sector
- Soil Carbon and agro-waste emission mitigation
- Policy gaps and knowledge economy in agro-waste management
To register or submit an abstract, please To attend please register online or mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Participant Registration for the workshop is free.
Oral or poster presentations are being accepted. To submit an abstract, send an email to email@example.com in the following format.
For more information, please refer to the workshop brochure available on the SAFE website.
This workshop is part of APN project “Impacts of Crop Residue Removal for Biomass Energy on Soil Function: Studies to recommend Climate Adaptive Agricultural Waste Management” (ARCP2015-08CMY-Dey).