The logo of the Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) is one of the key elements representing its identity. It has been effective in fostering immediate recognition with the logotype/wordmark A-P-N from the phrase Asia-Pacific Network. The APN logo symbolises the distinct vivid presence and is used as an official visual signature.
APN logo can be used by:
- Awardees of APN grants to acknowledge the support in their PowerPoint presentations, website, reports and other publications/materials
- APN project leaders, collaborators and partner organisations to link to APN website and acknowledge assistance or collaboration
- APN members to promote the network activities, highlight membership and increase the public awareness of what APN is
APN logo cannot be used to:
- Endorse a product or a service
- Imply wrong employment by or affiliation with APN
Reminders in using the APN logo:
- Do not alter or distort in any way and never reproportion or set at a different angle
- As much as possible, there should have enough space (free of any text and image) around the APN logo so it will appear more distinct and prominent
- Never disassemble to be used as separate components or retypeset using another font
- Do not combine with another logo or piece of artwork to create a new identity
- Minimal graphical effects can be used to make the logo visually compatible with the overall design or specific medium being used so long as the visual integrity is maintained throughout and the general design should remain consistent
Download the specific format of the APN logo below:
Please email the APN Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) once you have successfully downloaded the logo or for questions regarding use of the logo.