The Secretariat provides operational support for APN and, in particular, for the IGM, the SC, the SPG, the CDC, the SRCs, and other APN organs. The Secretariat:
- Assists these organs to assure effective implementation of the general policies of APN;
- Works with the IGM and SC to assure effective implementation of their decisions, especially with respect to the Strategic and Operational Plans, the scientific activities and the finances.
- Supports the work of SRCs to assure effective implementation of APN programmes and related activities in the sub-regions and assist the SRCs in providing input on sub-regional needs and priorities to the IGM;
- Plans, organises and supports the conduct of APN meetings.
- Communicates closely with all organs and members, the international global change community, and other stakeholders; and
- Facilitates other day-to-day operations of APN.
Head, Division of Development and Institutional Affairs
Linda Anne STEVENSON
Head, Division of Communication and Scientific Affairs
Head, Division of Administrative Affairs
Programme Officer for Communications and Development
Programme Officer for Science and Institutional Affairs