The organizers of the International Conference and Early Career Scientists School on Environmental Observations, Modelling and Information Systems (ENVIROMIS-2018) are calling for paper submissions.
Organizers: The conference is organized by the Institute of Monitoring of Climatic and Ecological Systems, the Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, and the Institute for Numerical Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences, with the assistance of Northern Eurasia Future Earth Initiative (NEFI) and Siberian Environmental Research Network (SecNet).
Date and Location: 5-11 July 2018, Tomsk, Russian Federation
Planned Sessions and Workshops
- Monitoring of Climate Changes over Northern Eurasia
- Climate and Weather Modeling
- Terrestrial Ecosystems of Northern Eurasia and a global biogeochemical cycle
- Response of Terrestrial Ecosystems of Northern Eurasia to climate change
- Biosphere-geosphere Interaction in Northern Eurasia
- Air composition, Pollution Transport and Climate Change
- Extreme Climatic Events, Regional Risks and Socio-economic Impacts
- Instrumental Infrastructure of a Regional Environmental Study
- Information and Measuring Infrastructure of a Regional Environmental Study
- Information Computational Infrastructure of a Regional Environmental Study
- NEESPI/NEFI Workshop
Abstract Submission: Abstracts should be sent to Mrs. Yulia Gordova, Secretary of the Conference at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 April 2018.
For More Information